Princess Media
♥ Friday, June 22, 2007 ♥
The future ruler of the British Empire turned 25 today, but who gives a rat's arse about his age when, just like that, Prince William is loaded!

That's because Wills, upon crossing the 25-year-old threshold, gets the $13 million his mother Princess Diana left him in her will, plus interest and "other income accrued," according to reports. That translates into about $500,000 to $600,000 per year, on top of the reported $44,000 he makes from being a second lieutenant in the British Army.

And then, of course, there's his expense account, which his dad, Prince Charles, takes care of -- though sources who knew Wills in high school at Eton tell TMZ that he never ever had spending money, and that his subjects/pals had to fork over cash for everything.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.