Princess Media
♥ Wednesday, June 27, 2007 ♥
The National Enquirer is claiming that Britney Spears has decided NOT to divorce Kevin Federline. She has decided to attempt to keep her marriage in tact and her family unit as one. But Kevin wants no part of it even though he supposedly told Britney he would consider a reconciliation if she went to rehab.

“Kevin told Britney she was crazy when she told him she did not want a divorce. He said: ‘You can’t make me stay married to you!’”

I’m not sure how much longer Britney can postpone this divorce (assuming this story is true). Britney did file the original petition. But Kevin is allowed to continue with the proceedings even if Britney doesn’t want to. In the end, it just means a trial will have to take place which means lots of media coverage for all of us to have to go through.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.