Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 19, 2007 ♥
She doesn't have the raw glamor of a waifish Olsen twin, but Jodie Sweetin busted out her best leopard top for a stop at Area last night in Hollywood. Hey Steph!

The child star/former meth addict looked peachy and fresh-faced as she told our cameras that she was "working on a new series ... and a couple of other things." She's back! She most recently appeared in the critically acclaimed "Pants-Off Dance Off" strip-to-a-video show on FUSE TV.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.