Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 26, 2007 ♥

Geri Halliwell gets her shopping on with 13-month-old daughter Bluebell Madonna in the Essex county in the East of Endland on Monday.

Thankfully her hair looked a bit less voluminous than it did later in the evening at George Michael’s 44th birthday party.

With 3, almost 4, Spice Girls with children, do you think the girls will be able to go on tour together? We’ll all find out when they announce their plans on Thursday!

UPDATE: Pictures added of Geri and her massively huge trainer from Outdoor Extreme working out on Tuesday morning. How funny does he look walking her tiny dog Harry? Hah!

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.