Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 5, 2007 ♥

Keira Knightley will appear partially nude for a racy scene in new movie 'Atonement'.

The 'Pride and Prejudice' star will disrobe before plunging into a deep fountain and emerging soaking wet in a clingy slip.

The film's director Joe Wright is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "I wanted to cast Keira as a woman, a sexual character. She's only ever played girls before.

"There is a key scene with James McAvoy where she dives into a deep fountain to retrieve a broken vase. Keira emerges from the water and stands on the fountain's edge. It was her idea to stand there for quite so long - but I quite liked it."

Wright also claims the scene had to be edited to protect the 22-year-old actress' modesty.

He said: "There was another shot of her from behind but we left it out as it seemed a bit too rude."

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.