Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 5, 2007 ♥
A few dicey photos taken a year ago with Lindsay Lohan and a knife may fork with her career, but they won't keep Vanessa Minnillo from getting some tasty grub.

TMZ caught the former "TRL" host with boyfriend Nick Lachey leaving Joseph's Cafe in Hollywood last night (where they make one helluva falafel). Minnillo was looking great -- despite the horror of pictures making the rounds -- showing Lindsay Lohan holding a knife to her throat -- or was that someone who just looks like Vanessa?

Nick's bro Drew and wife Lea, Lance Bass and galpal "Entourage" hottie Emmanuelle Chriqui, Wilmer Valderrama -- and his hot Lamborghini -- and DJ Paul from Three 6 Mafia were all at the restaurant/club last night.

Also out last night were Kim Kardashian and "The Departed" badass Ray Winstone at Koi, and Stevie Wonder back for more dumplings at Mr. Chow with rapper Won G.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.