Princess Media
♥ Wednesday, June 27, 2007 ♥

The camera-shy Olsen twins enjoy dinner together at West Hollywood’s Il Sole restaurant on Tuesday night. Mary-Kate drove her twin sister, Ashley (she covered her face the entire time), home after their meal.

Mary-Kate rocked out a pair of kinky to-the-knee gladiator sandals. To complete her look, all MK needed were matching gauntlets!

The Olsen twins turned 21 on June 13 and according to VH1, the girls are trying to sell their birthday party photos for $300,000. MK and Ashley reportedly asked family and friends to check their cellphones at the door of their birthday bash to ensure that no secret photos could be snapped.

As if their net worth of $100 million dollars isn’t enough!

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.