Princess Media
♥ Friday, June 1, 2007 ♥

Although she's just two weeks shy of her 21st birthday, Mary-Kate Olsen is looking rather aged these days. Being a multi-millionaire bag lady is a hard life!

Sources on the set of Showtime's "Weeds" tell TMZ that the newly-joined cast member is needing to spend a little extra time in the makeup chair -- to cover up her dark circles and other assorted blemishes! A well-placed source tells TMZ that several crew members were overheard commenting on how surprisingly old she looks in person. Where's a pair of oversized sunglasses when you need 'em?!

So why is MKO aging faster than Trader Joe's bread? One possible answer: we're told that when MK is not filming a scene, she spends all her time smoking Marlboro Reds and drinking her trademark Venti-sized coffees. The breakfast of child star champions!

Luckily for the celebretwin, our source says producers are ready to make any necessary cosmetic fixes in post-production. Editors are the new plastic surgeons!

A rep for "Weeds" could not be reached.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.