Princess Media
♥ Sunday, June 10, 2007 ♥
One way to slim down: Hilton was so scared that a photo might be taken of her on the toilet that she didn't eat or drink for three days. A source told the Daily News, "She was absolutely terrified that one of the guards or staffers would get her with the cell-phone cam and it would wind up on the Internet." Going without food and water-especially water-for any prolonged period of time could kill her, so Paris is going to have to find another strategy to serve out her 45 days and sit and pee in peace. TMZ hasn't heard this but who knows? In other no-big-shock-there-news, it's been reported that while Hilton's friends are all support and smiles to her face, behind her back they're trying to steal her party girl crown. "Paris is the queen bee of her clique in Hollywood," says a source, "Now shes not there, there is a lot of jostling for her crown." That's what frenemies are for!

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.