Princess Media
♥ Monday, June 18, 2007 ♥
Paris Hilton basked in the warm glow of her mom and pop's love on Father's Day -- not to mention sister Nicky's as well -- but her biggest problem, according to her mom, is warding off the chill of her cold, cold cell.

We've told you before that Paris is "freezing" in her cell, and it doesn't look like things have heated up at all. Mom Kathy complained to assembled photogs that she thought Paris' arm might be broken, as Paris apparently kept rubbing her arm, shivering in the cold, reports the New York Daily News. That's cold!

The Hiltons turned up yesterday evening around 7:15 PM, and stayed for an hour. When collected photogs yelled out "Happy Father's Day" to Rick Hilton, he deadpanned, "It's not ideally my best." Meanwhile, Nicky's ex, Kevin Connolly, says jailbird Paris is like a "cat," says People, because "she always lands on her feet."

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.