Princess Media
♥ Wednesday, June 27, 2007 ♥

Us Weekly has blacked out Paris Hilton coverage this week, opting for a cover image of baby Suri sitting on daddy Tom Cruise’s lap. There won’t even be a mention of Paris in the magazine.

“When it came down to it, the staff and I felt what I believe a lot of people in America are feeling. Which is just enormous Paris fatigue,” US Weekly Editor Janice Min told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “I don’t think we even mention the city of Paris,” joked Min.

People magazine did the exact opposite, opting for an exclusive interview and photo with Paris (the photo shoot was held on Tuesday just hours after her release jail).

On her first sleepless nights in prison: “I was basically in the fetal position, basically in hysterics. [But] all of the inmates were very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents and they were just really sweet.”

On her medical condition: “The doctors were observing me while I was there. They explained to Sheriff [Lee] Baca that they thought I was having severe anxiety, panic attacks, claustrophobia.”

On people who doubt that she will change after her jail experience: “They’re wrong and they don’t know me. I’m a good person. I’m a compassionate person. I have a big heart. I’m sincere, and they’ll see.”

On getting out: “Just being able to hug my mom felt so great, and I really needed it ’cause I haven’t had a hug in a long time.”

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.