Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 26, 2007 ♥
Transformers star Shia LaBeouf makes-out with a blonde-wigged tennis ball during Total Request Live at NYC’s MTV Times Square Studios on Tuesday.

Apparently in Transformers, the cast used silver rods with tennis balls attached at the ends to fill in for the robots, which would be CGI’ed into the scene in post-production. MTV VJ Damien Fahey handed Shia a tennis ball and they had a love scene together!

Damien voiced the character of the blonde-wigged tennis ball while Shia played his handsome himself. Shia gave it all he got — he grabbed his rod tightly, used his tongue to start licking the tennis ball, started rolling all over the floor with the rod and kissed the tennis ball to death. (It’s even funnier if you just watch it.)

Watch the video below of Shia getting his lickin’ on…



Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.