Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, June 5, 2007 ♥
Paris Hilton's first night in jail may have gone well, but things could get pretty hairy -- literally -- over the next few weeks.

Hilton, as TMZ showed you yesterday, arrived looking camera-ready for her stint at the Century Regional Detention Facility on Sunday night. But one former inmate says that Hilton better get used to some leg stubble: "She'll find she'll get pretty hairy," said Jody "Babydol' Gibson to the New York Daily News. Babydol served eight weeks in 2000. Tweezers, razors and hair-removal wax are all forbidden.

Gibson adds that Paris better be nice to the guards inside. "If you get a mean or abusive guard," she says, "they might not let you out for the hour. Many days they didn't give me my hour." Adds Shawanda Pounds, who was released just yesterday, calls the jail "nothing but the Devil's house."

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.