Princess Media
♥ Friday, June 22, 2007 ♥
TMZ spoke with a jailer from L.A.'s infamous Twin Towers, where Paris stayed before returning to Lynwood jail. Our informant made it clear -- Paris' stay was a nightmare! From nurses to clerks and every other employee, the pressure of having Hilton and the drama that ensued was "way too much distraction." Our source said that while Paris was at the facility, the tension among workers was nearly unbearable. "The pressure affected everyone! At first, the idea of having Miss Hilton in our jail was exciting." Apparently, that excitement was fleeting. In fact, the most exciting moment of the heiress' stay, as revealed to TMZ, was her grand ... or not so grand exit.

It's safe to say that for the staff over at Lynwood, Paris' release couldn't come soon enough. At least, that's the feeling in the mailroom!

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.