Princess Media
♥ Saturday, July 7, 2007 ♥
Failed talk show host Tony Danza vowed dramatically never to watch CNN again because of wall-to-wall Paris Hilton coverage, but he sure liked Paris enough to feature her on the first week of his now-canceled talk show a few years back -- and to pimp her appearance beforehand.

The "Who's the Boss?" ex-star slammed CNN for its Paris coverage, whining to the Washington Post that "I'll never watch CNN again" because "they don't give you want you need, they give you what you want."

But we did a little research, and it seems that Paris was what Tony wanted on his show back in September 2004 -- booking her for his fourth episode and boasting to Time magazine, "I think I wanna teach her how to cook. Just in case somebody comes over, Paris, you can whip this up for them."

Once you've been there, it's hard to forget Paris. Danza is another story.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.