Princess Media
♥ Thursday, July 5, 2007 ♥
A former employee of Mantra Films and Girls Gone Wild has filed a lawsuit against the two companies -- along with Joe Francis and another individual -- claiming sexual harassment, sexual battery and various unfair business practices. Employers gone wild?!

Tranae Hammond claims that shortly after she began working for Mantra Films and Girls Gone Wild, she was the victim of repeated acts of sexual harassment by a supervisor named Ron (she doesn't know his last name). According to court papers filed today, those acts included touching and massaging of her shoulders and arms, frequent conversations about sex in front of her, and on at least one occasion, Ron allegedly "tapped [Hammond's] buttocks with a clipboard."

Hammond alleges that after she made claims of sexual harassment, she was subjected to a "hostile environment" and was eventually terminated.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.