Princess Media
♥ Thursday, July 5, 2007 ♥

Paris Hilton and Scooter Libby have one (and probably only one) thing in common -- "excessive" sentencing -- but it's Paris, not Scooter, who actually did the time. Nice to have some friendly Bush on your side!
President Bush commuted the 2-1/2 year sentence of longtime White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby yesterday, calling Libby's punishment "excessive" -- just as Paris said of her own summertime slammer-time. Libby was busted for leaking a CIA agent's identity, putting her life in jeopardy. Aside from more than a few fashion disasters, Hilton was convicted of what some considered a glorified traffic violation. And who gets the free pass?

Most Americans aren't sympathetic to Paris and Scooter. When TMZ asked whether Paris got what she deserved, an overwhelming 93 percent of the more than 121,000 people who answered the poll responded that yes, Ms. Hilton deserved to do time for the crime. Similarly, most Americans think Libby should've done his too: A SurveyUSA poll revealed that 60 percent of Americans believe that Scooter Libby's 2-1/2 year sentence should stick. It didn't.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.