Princess Media
♥ Wednesday, July 18, 2007 ♥

Today's testimony at the Phil Spector murder trial took a strange turn to "Transformers" director Michael Bay. Friends of slain actress Lana Clarkson, who was found shot dead in Spector's house, took the stand today and testified that in the days before her death, Clarkson was distraught over a run-in she'd had with Bay.

Years earlier, Clarkson appeared in a Mercedes Benz commercial directed by Bay, and the struggling actress was hoping that he would remember her and help her find acting work. But when she approached him at a music industry party, he blew her off.

"Michael Bay just dissed me, didn't know who I was. I hate this town and I don't want to be here anymore," said Clarkson, according to testimony of her friend, Punkin Irene Elizabeth Laughlin. The defense says that this, along with spiraling depression, job and relationship unhappiness, prompted Clarkson to commit suicide upon entering Spector's foyer.

If convicted of murder, Spector faces 15 years to life in prison. Bay's reps had no comment on the case.

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.