Princess Media
♥ Saturday, July 7, 2007 ♥
Who knew members of the band Yes were still around? And who would ask lead singer Jon Anderson to perform at a music school fundraiser in San Francisco?

Anderson was asked to perform at the PG School of Rock Music and agreed. Now he's backed out of the gig due to "health reasons." TMZ heard that the reason was that Jon's spiritual advisor told him not to perform until 2008, allegedly causing him to pull out of the Yes Reunion Tour as well. His advisor needs to tell Jon that no one cares!

We checked with Anderson's rep, who tells us that Jon pulled out due to health reasons, citing a flu, and denied any of the "spiritual advisor" stuff, saying that the tour is still "in the works."

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.