Princess Media
♥ Tuesday, September 11, 2007 ♥
Kanye West has made it clear -- he don't want his MTV. Or does he?

Blaming the music channel for Britney Spears' public meltdown, West put the network on blast, saying, "They exploited her, they played me and I really don't mess with MTV." West was upset because he says he wanted to perform his new single, "Stronger," on the show's main stage, but was relegated to a "suite" performance by the network, even though Justin Timberlake, who also performed in a suite on Sunday's show, ended up "on the big stage" to close the broadcast. Hold up, hater!

A source connected to the awards show tells TMZ that Kanye was offered the main stage, but opted for the suite, claiming he wanted to "feel the excitement and energy" of a smaller venue, rather than people just sitting there at tables. In addition, Kanye's "Stronger" performance was pre-taped Friday night -- to give it a "night" look -- as the actual show went live Sunday night at 6:00 PM, while there was still daylight in Vegas. Our sources say Kanye "loved" his act and expressed that to the MTV execs who were all there. We ain't sayin' he's a golddigger...

For their part, MTV says it "has a long and collaborative relationship with Kanye and we hope and look forward to continuing that meaningful relationship."

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.