Princess Media
♥ Wednesday, September 12, 2007 ♥
Mary-Kate Olsen is a closet nudist! Here are some highlights from MK’s interview with Harper’s Bazaar for its October issue (the one where she sports a red wig):

On her love for running around naked: “I run around my house naked with heels all the time. It’s so funny. All my friends will tell you I love running around in kimonos and jewelry or naked with jewelry.”

On her look not being so mainstream: “I dress the way I feel instead of looking for what’s the new handbag.”

On men being her fashion inspirations, not her female peers: “Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp – men, they just dress the way they want, and they don’t think about Who Wore It Best.”

On the skewed representation of her and her twin sister in the tabloids: “They take photos of us going into our offices, and it’s ‘Mary-Kate and Ashley shopping again. But I’m going to work for eight hours, and we’re working so hard. … It just shows how people want to think of you. The only time people get photos of me is when I’m getting coffee, when I can’t sneak away from the camera.”

On being thankful she is a former child star: “I think it helped that I started in front of the camera, so it didn’t come as a shock. If I was a teenager and was thrown into the spotlight, I don’t know how I would react, to be honest.”

On accomplishing so much at such a young age: “I feel like I’ve lived 10 different lives already and I’m only 21. But I also feel like I’m entering a new chapter.”

Kimberly;;
::Princess Media::

Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, resolution 1024x768.
Please do not plagarise, nor remove the credits =]

Me
[♥]The names Kimberly.
[♥]I'm taken.<3
[♥]I'm 15 years young.
[♥]Fall Out Boy is my obsession.
[♥]I LOVE shopping.
[♥]I HATE conceited people.
[♥]I'm addicted to my computer.
[♥]I have 1 sister, and 2 brothers.
[♥]I love making new friends.
[♥]Pete Wentz is love.

contact
myspace

Links
The Laguna Hookup
Miley Cyrus Fans
link
link
link
link
link

tag
tag codes here.
maximum width: 160px

Info
View My Stats
online
hits since Sept.01, 2007

Most users online was 27, July 5th.

History
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Photo Decadent
Brushes Outspoken Kate Wklize Lycheese Meth
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. No ripping, all credits are not to be removed.